The webquest challenges developed by the project will encourage people to discover and engage with Europe's cultural heritage, and to reinforce a sense of belonging to a common European space.
Webquests will focus on the following four sub-themes:
- building a deeper knowledge and understanding about the origins and functioning of the EU;
- exploring diversity and cultural identities in Europe introducing the main developments in national, European and world history;
- promoting the multi-cultural and socio-economic dimensions of European societies; and
- demonstrating how having a national cultural identity is compatible with a European identity.
Our webquests will promote topics such as identity, a sense of belonging, cultural understanding, diversity, tolerance, respect and citizenship.
These resources will:
- use inquiry-based and project-based learning techniques
- be designed for smartphone use
- support the acquisition of key competences such as critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and teamwork.